Saturday, June 15, 2013

Have a great summer!

Hi Everyone (in all my classes), 

It's been way too long since I saw all of you, so I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a successful end of year, and a happy and safe summer.





Here is the thing - life spins on a dime. 
One minute you are safe and happy, the next minute you are terrified, and in shock, and pleading with the universe to let the love of your life survive, pleading for him to have more time.
So, if you are willing to hear me, and can learn anything from me, learn this:

Life is now. 
Look around you, look at the people, look at the light, look at the dark, see it all and savour it, eat it up, this is what you get, right now, and it is beautiful.
Even when it hurts, even when you think you are going to throw up you are so unhappy,
life is now, and life is beautiful. 



Life is now, and life is beautiful. 


(And, for those of you who have been wondering, we're doing okay. We live one minute at a time, but we really hope that one year from now my husband will be all better.)

Best.
Tara Colborne